Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Post the Sixteenth

Today on Life of a Pastry: the bizarre birthday party that never was.

A Celebration Ruined

This was going to be
the greatest birthday party ever.
My friend and I had already paid the prostitutes
to come over to our apartment
and play video games with us.

(Don't you fucking judge us,
we needed two more players,
and I'm sure it would have been
a nice break for the ladies.)

However, the whole evening went to shambles
when the two women refused to play Mario Kart,
that bastion of extreme awesomeness
and peak of all human entertainment.
(Also, who knew that prostitutes
had such discriminating tastes in video games?)

Long story short, I kicked them out of the apartment,
and my friend and I just played by ourselves instead.
We were both pretty upset, especially him.
"Why couldn't we have just played Super Smash Brothers?
After all, it's just as good,
and that way we could've had four players!"
"You seem to have forgotten," I said to him calmly,
"that I always put the Kart before the whores."

--Pastry

No comments:

Post a Comment